NABJ MENTORS NEEDED!
NABJ is looking for journalists, media professionals, and journalism educators to serve as mentors for the 2014 NABJ Student
Multimedia Project. The program will be held at the 39th Annual NABJ Convention and Career Fair in Boston, MA from July 28 - August 1.
Mentors are expected to help college students produce daily newscasts and newspapers, as well as create and manage the NABJ convention website.
Mentors will receive complimentary convention registration and lodging for the convention.
- Must be a current NABJ member
- Journalism and/or Public Relations experience
- Familiarity with online and multimedia content production and delivery
- Experience with training or teaching college students
- Must be willing to commit full-time work during the program July 27-August 1, 2014
For more information, please contact Scott Berry, Office Administrator at 301-405-8281 or firstname.lastname@example.org