Become a Chapter
Forms & Resources
Annual Student Chapter Affiliation Audit
Due Date: November 1
The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) values its relationship with affiliate chapters. We realize that chapters are a vital part of the national organization. In accordance with the NABJ Constitution and Operating Procedures, all NABJ affiliate chapters must complete an annual Chapter Audit.
The audit will enable us to:
- Make sure that all chapters meet the NABJ chapter guidelines
- Make appropriate updates to the chapter's general information (current officers, chapter contacts, committees, etc.)
- Plan and share chapter events for the coming year
- Determine if mentoring by the national office or the regional director is required
- Solicit suggestions and feedback from chapters
Audit form below is due to the NABJ office by November 1st . The national office will review the materials to ensure that the audit is complete and in compliance. The audit can also be mailed; downloadable forms are available at http://nabj.site-ym.com/?ChapterForms.
Chapters that fail to submit the audit by the deadline will be placed on probation and may be subject to censure by the NABJ Board of Directors. The probationary status will be lifted once the audit is received and approved.
Please feel free to contact NABJ with any questions and/or additional information at 301-405-0554 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments and suggestions are always welcomed.
Annual Student Chapter Affiliation Audit Form