Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN (MSP) - 7/30/2015 to 8/13/2015
We are pleased to offer special discounts for your event.
You may book online at www.united.com and enter your Offer Code: ZUTE980386 in the Offer Code box when searching for your flights.
If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information:
Agreement Code: 980386
Z Code: ZUTE
Outside of the United States, please call your local United Airlines Reservation Office. Experience dependable, first-rate service and earn miles in MileagePlus®, United’s award-winning frequent flyer program. To enroll in MileagePlus®, log on to www.united.com.
Minneapolis is served by a number of other airlines, including American Jet Blue, Frontier, Southwest, US Airways and Air Canada. However, NABJ do not have a discounted fare agreement with these carriers.
Minneapolis-St. Paul International to Hilton Minneapolis
1) Light Rail from either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 at the MSP airport (the Blue Line) in the direction of Target Field to the Nicollet Mall stop. The hotel is then a five block walk away. Cost is $1.75 one-way for non-rush hours and $2.25 one-way for rush hours (M-F 6 a.m. to 9 .am. and 3 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.).
2) Super Shuttle
- For Terminal 1 arrivals, follow the signs for "Hotel Shuttles and Scheduled Vans" to the SuperShuttle ticket counter located in the center of the Ground Transportation Atrium. The ticket counter is staffed with uniformed Customer Service Representatives and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- For Terminal 2 arrivals, use the ground-level crosswalk or second-level Skyway to proceed to the Ground Transportation Center, located directly across the street from Terminal 2. The ticket counter is staffed with uniformed Customer Service Representatives, and is open 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, seven days a week. You may also use a credit card to purchase a one-way or round-trip ticket from the self-service ticketing kiosk. For additional assistance, customers may pick up the courtesy phone at any time
Cost is $17 one way, per person or $30 roundtripGeneral Reservations: 1-800-BLUE VAN or 1-800-258-3826
Web Site: www.supershuttle.com
3) Taxi - Downtown Minneapolis is approximately 12 miles from the airport, with fares averaging $39-$49. The distance to downtown St. Paul is approximately 8 miles and fares average $31-$38. A $6.50 fare will be displayed on the Taxicab meter at the onset of your trip. This fee includes a $2.50 flag drop and a $4 airport access fee.https://www.mspairport.com/GroundTransportation/taxicabs.aspx
4) Rental Cars - Just about every major car rental company is available at MSP airporthttps://www.mspairport.com/GroundTransportation/car-rentals.aspx
5) If you are driving to Minneapolis and plan to park at the hotel, $14 per day for self-park in the garage and $27 per day for valet parking.