2015 NABJ Convention & Career Fair -- Minneapolis, MN
8/5/2015 to 8/9/2015
August 5-9, 2015
Hilton Minneapolis & Minneapolis Convention Center
1001 Marquette Ave. South
Minneapolis, MN 55403-2240
Option 1 - Online Registration: Click the Register / RSVP link above.
Option 2 - Mail/Fax Registration: Click HERE to download the paper registration form.
If you’re not signed in to our site already, you’ll need your username and password to view discounted member rates.
NABJ Full and Emeritus-Retired Member
NABJ Associate Member
NABJ Student Member
NABJ & Affiliate Chapter Member
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS NOT AVAILABLE (Registration must be submitted via mail or fax. Chapter affiliation will be verified). Click HERE to download form.
| ||Not Available||275||Not Available||Not Available|
| ||Not Available||550||550||600|
| ||Not Available||310||330||350|
| ||Not Available||295||295||550|
| ||Not Available||225||225||300|
| ||Not Available||295||295||295|
| ||Not Available||400||400||400|
Salute to Excellence Gala
| ||Not Available||100||100||115|
| ||Not Available||50||50||65|
Bundle Ticket~$25 Savings~
(Bundle includes tickets to both the Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel Brunch.)
| ||Not Available||125||125||140|
• Registration confirmations will be emailed.
• NABJ & Affiliate Chapter Member Early-bird Only Discount – To receive your discount you MUST register by mail or fax. Chapter Affiliation will be verified.
• Pre-registration ends June 15, 2015. After this date, you must register on-site.
• Registration transfer requests must be in writing and received on or before June 15, 2015.
• Promo codes and discounts must be processed during registration to receive the discounted rate. No adjustments or refunds will be honored.
• Only registered attendees with a badge may attend convention events/activities.
• Lost badge fee is $100.
• All meal events will be ticketed. Tickets are not guaranteed unless selected on the registration form. Seats are limited and will be ticketed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Registration rates quoted are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
• No personal checks accepted for onsite registration.
• Return check Fee is $50 in addition to registration fees.
• All requests for refunds must be in writing. Click HERE to submit your refund request. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
• Full and Associate member registration cancellations received on or before June 15, 2015, will be eligible for refund, less $125 administration fee ($35.00 for students).
• Cancellations/refunds will not be made for requests postmarked after June 15, 2015. No Exceptions.
• Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the convention.
Disclosures: Co-Partnership Branding - Marquee Professional Development events and Special Events and Activities may have more than one corporate partner listed. NABJ reserves the right to select co-partners, but will give careful consideration to requests from any partner where there is a desire not to co-partner with another on an activity or event.
Exclusive event branding is available at certain price points. Please note that indicating an interest in an event does not guarantee you will be able to secure co-branding of that event. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. You will be contacted to confirm the availability of your event branding request and to discuss specific details regarding the event. NABJ does not recognize the right of first refusal by any partner, past or present.
Disclaimer: As a non-profit professional and educational organization, NABJ greatly appreciates corporate and foundation support for its mission, goals, programs and activities. Acceptance by NABJ of any financial or in-kind contribution from our partners or funders does not constitute an endorsement of their policies, products or services.
There should be no expectation on the part of our partners or funders for any special treatment in news or media coverage. Likewise, as we welcome input from our partners, NABJ retains final approval of all topics of discussion, selection of panel experts, speakers and other aspects of creative control regarding branded events.
« Go to Upcoming Event List