INDIVIDUAL MEAL TICKET & TABLE REGISTRATION(convention registration is NOT included)
To eliminate duplicate registrations, DO NOT mail a registration form that has been faxed or submitted online. Ticket & Table Registration Policies:
• Registration confirmations will be emailed.
• Pre-registration ends June 15, 2013. After this date, you must register on-site.
• All events will be ticketed. Tickets are not guaranteed unless selected on the registration form. Seats are limited and will be ticketed on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Registration rates quoted are in U.S. dollars. Checks must be payable in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank.
• Return check Fee is $50 in addition to registration fees. NO Exceptions. Cancellation Policies:
• All requests for refunds must be in writing. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
• Cancellations/refunds will not be made for requests postmarked after June 15, 2013. No Exceptions.
• Refunds will be processed four to six weeks after the convention.Gold Table - Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel BrunchDescription: Table with seating for ten (10) - $3,500
*Prime LocationTable - Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel BrunchDescription: Table with seating for ten (10) - $2,500
Salute to Excellence Gala - Saturday, August 3, 2013
Pre-registration Rate (deadline June 15, 2013) - $100
On-site Rate (after June 15, 2013) - $115
The awards ceremony is the only event in the United States that honors exemplary coverage of African/African-American people or issues exclusively. The Salute to Excellence Awards Gala highlights the work of media organizations and individuals involved in print, broadcast and online journalism media. Over 50 awards will be presented to writers, columnists, producers, reporters, photojournalists and editors for their exemplary work. The annual gala also recognizes NABJ’s Journalist of the Year, Emerging Journalist and Lifetime Achievement honorees.
Gospel Brunch - Sunday, August 4, 2013
Pre-registration Rate (deadline June 15, 2013) - $50
On-site Rate (after June 15, 2013) - $65
An NABJ tradition, the Gospel Brunch is one of the convention highlights. More than 1,500 attendees culminate for this experience by feasting on brunch buffet and enjoying entertainment from various recording artists. Past brunches have featured Donnie McClurkin, Albertina Walker, Cece Winans, Vicki Winans, Take Six, Vanessa Bell Armstrong and Tramaine Hawkins.
Seats are limited and will be ticketed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bundle Tickets - Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel Brunch
Pre-registration Rate (deadline June 15, 2013) - $125
On-site Rate (after June 15, 2013) - $140
Description: Tickets to both the Salute to Excellence Gala and Gospel Brunch.
One (1) admission ticket for both events